Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Greetings from Roseburg

We received an email from Elder Jensen this week. He told us a little more about his new companion and what they've been up to...


Elder Redding is a really awesome guy! He's been out for 9 months and has served in Roseburg for about 3 months. He is from Wahoo, Nebraska and we work really well together. It's been a little weird adjusting to everything, but I'm doing well. We live next door to the Zone Leaders, Elder Myers and Elder Earl. They're the coolest cats in the entire world. We spend the evenings hanging out in their apartment. Great guys.

The first actual missionary thing that I did when I got here was dinner with a member family. At the dinner we taught a girl named Amanda and got her on date for Baptism. September 12th! Since then we've walked around Roseburg and gotten some potential investigators. We have taught some less active members and basically traced all day, every day.  It's been super fun and I love it so much.

Sunday was cool. It was great to see the ward interact with missionaries in a way that was beneficial for all our investigators. The ward is awesome. They didn't have me introduce myself or anything but I've met so many good people. I have loved my time here so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment