Monday, May 1, 2017

Medford 11: Easter 2K17

Hey everyone.

I hope you all had a Happy Easter. I know that we did here in Phoenix!

This week was pretty mellow. We did a lot of service and attempting to contact people that we were working with. It wasn't all too successful, but we still had a good time walking ourselves all over creation.

We were able to have some good lessons this week. We've been getting to know Patrick and Southern, the part member family we're teaching. They're super cool. We mowed their lawn with an old school rotating lawnmower. It was intense.

We had Zone Conference this week too. It was a great meeting and the spirit was super there! It was combined with the Klamath Falls and Central Point zones. It was really great to see so many friends from around the mission all the while being super spiritually uplifted.

Easter was so fantastic! This past week, I really did a lot of in depth study about the last week of the mortal life of the Savior. Study coupled with pondering really helped me to grow my testimony and appreciation for Him and the Easter season. I'm filled with so much gratitude for the sacrifice that He has made for us and for me. I really love Easter and wish that it was as big of a deal as other holidays, because it celebrates the most important event to ever happen. I'm so grateful for this gospel and all the blessings it's brought in to my life.

In other news, transfers have happened here in the good old OEM. Elder Davis is going up to Santa Clara, and my new companion is named Elder Green from Dallas Texas! He's fantastic and I love him already. This is going to be a great transfer and I'm super excited for the next few weeks here!

Thank you all for the love and support. Keep up the good work. Talk to you all soon!

Smooth Sailing,

Elder Jensen

The last pic of the First Ward Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment