Monday, November 16, 2015

Hey Howdy Hey

Another week has gone by here in the OEM. Elder Carter and I are getting closer to the end of this transfer and things are going really well. I had my first meal payed for by someone we didn't know. It was honestly the best thing.

We've had lots of lessons with people this week which is always a great thing. We just started teaching a family of four that was referred to us by a member. They are really solid. The parents are professional painters and are really open to what we have to teach. I have a feeling that they're going to make great strides in the Gospel. They let us split wood with them for awhile, which was super fun let me tell you!

We had our zone training meeting (ZTM) this Friday which was really good. We talked a lot about why we're out serving and it really painted a picture of what's important for me at this point in my life, and what's not. We also talked about our new Christmas initiative that's coming out called #ASaviorIsBorn and it's gong to be AMAZING! I'm honestly so excited for Christmas out here, spreading the joy that the gospel brings to me, to others.

This week should be especially fun. We are going back to the temple on Wednesday!!!!! I love the temple and I feel so blessed to know that we can go so often and have it so close.

Transfers are coming up on the 30th and I'm almost 101% positive that I'm leaving Roseburg. President Russell said in his email to me "leave your area strong" so I'm preeeeeeety positive that I'm gone. It'll be exciting to see where I'm going. I'll know for sure the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Love you all so much and hope to hear from your soon.

Elder Jensen

Typical Oregon

The Zone at ZTM

Crazy Oregon Pothead (I'm hilarious) 



No comments:

Post a Comment