Monday, June 5, 2017

Medford 18: Medford ---> Medford?

So, we've got crazy mission news as always.

Earlier this week, Elder Zilles' companion had to go home for some surgery, so he was stuck with us for the rest of the week. I've been Elder Zilles temporary companion for almost as long as I've been with real companions now.

On Friday we got transfer news, the last call of my mission! And things went down. They took Elder Green and I both out of Phoenix and now we'll only have one set of missionaries in the First Ward.

Elder Green is going to go to Gold Hill, and I'm going right across the street to the Medford 6th Ward. And my companion? Elder Searcy, my trainee! It's super weird, but it's also going to be super fun!

The rest of the week was spent cleaning up our apartment and moving everything into the 6th Ward apartment.

On Saturday we did something really cool though. There was a service project that involved us building really small houses. It was a blast and it was a great opportunity to get out and in the community.

That's about it.

Love,
Elder Jensen

Medford Zone!



No comments:

Post a Comment