Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Grants Pass -------> Philomath

Well I'm headed out of Grants Pass!

It's been a good run here for the past 4 1/2 months, but it's time for a change. So, I'm not a zone leader anymore, I got released. Actually, Elder Cho and I both got released. They're white washing a new set of ZLs into the Murphy Creek/YSA area. We must have screwed something up for us both to be booted out, but who knows. My new companion is named Elder Spencer and he's going home at the end of this next transfer. It should be a fun time.

This week wasn't too bad. We figured that I was leaving so we didn't do a ton of stuff. We said goodbye to a lot of the members and investigators we've been working with which was a really tough thing to do. There have been so many people I've grown close to down here, it's gonna be hard to leave them. But I know that there are people that I need to help up in Philomath, so it's all good.

On Sunday, the YSA threw us a party which was awesome. Other than that, there's really not too much to talk about. Haha I'll have more fun things to talk about next week for sure!

Sorry for the lame letter, but I have pictures....

Here's to another good transfer here in Philomath. Love you all so much. Talk to you really soon.

Love,
Elder Jensen

Here's the quote of the week: "Butt kissing works, but only so far. But then you smell like butt. And then you walk into a room and those sensitive to butt smell will sniff you out." ~Bro. Jessee\\

NEW ADDRESS: 212 N 13th STREET #3, PHILOMATH, OR 97370



Bye Bye Grants Pass

Wellsey

Zilly Putty

The Grants Pass 3





Grants Pass 3, part 2


Joe & Marcela Snook


Ray


The Jaramillo's 


No comments:

Post a Comment