Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Roseburg --> Klamath Falls

Today I spent the day driving all the way out to my new area in the Klamath Falls 5th Ward! My new companion's name is Elder Best from Detroit. He seems really cool and I'm excited for the work we'll be doing.

My last week in Roseburg wasn't a very crazy one. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with members named the Herlan's. We spent a lot of the time going over all the things we are thankful for and I realized just how important and thankful I am for the support that I've seen while I've been out here; from my family, friends and people that I'm serving. It means the world to know that what I'm doing is having an influence on those around me.

Hopefully next week I'll have more to talk about. Stay warm and I'l try to too (because K-Falls is FREEZING!).

Love,
Elder Jensen

Thanksgiving with the Herlan's

Look! It's Elder Peterson from Kaysville!

Sad last days of mission life

No comments:

Post a Comment